跳至主要内容

My openapi workflow

The workflow I am trying to work with

Recently, I was working on bring openapi to my workflow to minimize the API related effort on Restful project.

My goal was to using openapi generator to generate client and server interface stubs. Then using this generated code as SDK in both frontend and backend so that I will not have to deal with HTTP and the restful details.

My Goal

  1. No more restful coding
  2. API spec to code auto generation
  3. Minimized code maintenance effort
  4. Generate client and server code from same spec
  5. Multiple languages and framework support, vue, pure js, springboot, springboot-jersy
  6. Easy to regenerate at anytime.

My project structure

It feels like openapi-generator-cli fit my needs very well.

At present, I only have one API spec file, So I just named it 'openapi.yaml'.

In the future, if it requires me to split my openapi spec, I'll put them into a subdirectory named 'openapi'. As the openapi-generator-cli has a configuration parameter (with jsonpath $.generator-cli.generators.glob in 'openapitools.json' file)that enables me to selectively choose a subset of my specs to work with.

Then, as I need all my client and server code generated from the same set of spec file/s. I will define each generator in wrapper configuration, namely openapitools.json , with its own set of generator specific configuration.

{
  "$schema": "node_modules/@openapitools/openapi-generator-cli/config.schema.json",
  "spaces": 2,
  "generator-cli": {
    "version": "5.3.0",
    "generators": {
      "vue-client": {
        "generatorName": "typescript-axios",
        "output": "#{cwd}/vue-client",
        "glob": "openapi.yaml",
        "additionalProperties": {
          "npmName": "practiceGitAgentVue",
          "npmRepository": "http://192.168.1.100/repositories/npm-private"
        }
      },
      "js-client": {
        "generatorName": "javascript",
        "output": "#{cwd}/js-client",
        "glob": "openapi.yaml",
        "additionalProperties": {
          "npmName": "practiceGitAgentJs",
          "npmRepository": "http://192.168.1.100/repositories/npm-private"
        }
      },
      "java-client": {
        "generatorName": "java",
        "output": "#{cwd}/java-client",
        "glob": "openapi.yaml",
        "additionalProperties": {
          "apiPackage": "com.openapi.practice.api",
          "artifactId": "git-agent-java-client",
          "artifactUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "scmDeveloperConnection": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api.git",
          "scmUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "dateLibrary": "java8",
          "developerEmail": "fktpp@foo.bar.com",
          "developerName": "It's me FKtPp ;)",
          "developerOrganization": "foo.bar.com",
          "developerOrganizationUrl": "http://www.foo.bar.com",
          "groupId": "com.openapi.practice",
          "library": "webclient",
          "modelPackage": "com.openapi.practice.model",
          "basePackage": "com.openapi.practice",
          "snapshotVersion": true,
          "parentGroupId": "org.springframework.boot",
          "parentArtifactId": "spring-boot-starter-parent",
          "parentVersion": "2.3.12.RELEASE"
        }
      },
      "spring-server": {
        "generatorName": "spring",
        "output": "#{cwd}/spring-server",
        "glob": "openapi.yaml",
        "additionalProperties": {
          "apiPackage": "com.openapi.practice.api",
          "artifactId": "git-agent-spring-server",
          "artifactUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "scmDeveloperConnection": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api.git",
          "scmUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "dateLibrary": "java8",
          "developerEmail": "fktpp@foo.bar.com",
          "developerName": "FKtPp",
          "developerOrganization": "foo.bar.com",
          "developerOrganizationUrl": "http://www.foo.bar.com",
          "groupId": "com.openapi.practice",
          "modelPackage": "com.openapi.practice.model",
          "basePackage": "com.openapi.practice",
          "snapshotVersion": true,
          "parentGroupId": "org.springframework.boot",
          "parentArtifactId": "spring-boot-starter-parent",
          "parentVersion": "2.3.12.RELEASE"
        }
      },
      "jersy-server": {
        "generatorName": "jaxrs-jersey",
        "output": "#{cwd}/jersy-server",
        "glob": "openapi.yaml",
        "additionalProperties": {
          "apiPackage": "com.openapi.practice.api",
          "artifactId": "git-agent-jersy-server",
          "artifactUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "scmDeveloperConnection": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api.git",
          "scmUrl": "https://foo.bar.ml/fktpp/git-agent-api",
          "dateLibrary": "java8",
          "developerEmail": "fktpp@foo.bar.com",
          "developerName": "FKtPp",
          "developerOrganization": "foo.bar.com",
          "developerOrganizationUrl": "http://www.foo.bar.com",
          "groupId": "com.openapi.practice",
          "modelPackage": "com.openapi.practice.model",
          "basePackage": "com.openapi.practice",
          "snapshotVersion": true,
          "parentGroupId": "org.springframework.boot",
          "parentArtifactId": "spring-boot-starter-parent",
          "parentVersion": "2.3.12.RELEASE"
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

Later on, I will be able to generate all my API stub code by just run openapi-generator-cli's generate action without any special parameters.

openapi-generator-cli generate
  • directory structure
    ├─java-client
    │  ├─.openapi-generator
    │  ├─api
    │  ├─docs
    │  ├─gradle
    │  │  └─wrapper
    │  └─src
    │      ├─main
    │      │  └─java
    │      │      └─com
    │      │          └─openapi
    │      │              └─practice
    │      │                  ├─api
    │      │                  ├─auth
    │      │                  └─model
    │      └─test
    │          └─java
    │              └─com
    │                  └─openapi
    │                      └─practice
    │                          ├─api
    │                          └─model
    ├─jersy-server
    │  ├─.openapi-generator
    │  └─src
    │      ├─gen
    │      │  └─java
    │      │      └─com
    │      │          └─openapi
    │      │              └─practice
    │      │                  ├─api
    │      │                  └─model
    │      └─main
    │          ├─java
    │          │  └─com
    │          │      └─openapi
    │          │          └─practice
    │          │              └─api
    │          │                  ├─factories
    │          │                  └─impl
    │          └─webapp
    │              └─WEB-INF
    ├─js-client
    │  ├─.openapi-generator
    │  ├─docs
    │  ├─src
    │  │  ├─api
    │  │  └─model
    │  └─test
    │      ├─api
    │      └─model
    ├─spring-server
    │  ├─.openapi-generator
    │  └─src
    │      └─main
    │          ├─java
    │          │  ├─com
    │          │  │  └─openapi
    │          │  │      └─practice
    │          │  │          ├─api
    │          │  │          └─model
    │          │  └─org
    │          │      └─openapitools
    │          │          └─configuration
    │          └─resources
    └─vue-client
        └─.openapi-generator
    

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Use MobaDiff with git difftool

Recently there's an activity in IT that forces the deletion of all unauthorized softwares from all work machines. Unfortunately, kdiff3 is one in the list. As it is generally okay to use vimdiff as an alternative for kdiff3, A gui tool is better suited for desktop workflows. Known that MobaXterm is shipping a gui diff tool named MobaDiff. But it only appears in the windows right click context menu. Find the real application name takes me some time to search in the windows registry. "MobaRTE.exe", which is the one invoked by HKCR\*\shell\MobaDiff. And it was invoked with "-contextdiff" switch to show MobaDiff UI, while when the switch is "-contextedit" it shows MobaTextEditor. Too bad that the "-contextdiff" switch do not support pre-image post-image as other diff tool did, which effectively made it unable to be used as a command line diff utility. Also MobaTech did not mention anything in their document of this Mob...

Emacs 26.2 windows Hunspell setup

 Hunspell failed with default setup With my shining new emacs26.2 setup, I am happy until trying to `M-$’ on a word. I got following error message, it used to be work by just set ispell program to hunspell. Starting new Ispell process hunspell with default dictionary... split-string: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil After some check in my customization setting. nothing found. install a copy of hunspell dictionary At first I think it was caused by no hunspell dictionary. I downloaded en US and en CA hunspell dictionary from wordlist.sf.net project. After put the .aff and .dic files into C:directory I’ve also made a symbolic link from en US ones by running the `mklink’ tool: mklink default.aff en_US.aff mklink default.dic en_US.dic Err… hunspell does not work, still. Time to read code Dig into ispell.el I suprisingly find there’re lots of hunspell specific logic. Originally I was thinking hunspell support involves no elisp work. Acturally ispell did many work to de...

XEmacs 21.5 beta 35 "kohlrabi" has been released.

If you are an old XEmacs user, you may feel happy to see this from https://www.xemacs.org/.    After ten years, XEmacs released a new version 21.5. So there's still many people cares about XEmacs. The XEmacs' source repo have been moved from altassian Bitbucket to https://heptapod.net/. As Bitbucket have been dropped Mercurial support many years ago.